the air you breathe doesn’t have to be a mystery
- Single-use indoor air quality test kit with sampling pump, sample tube, instructions, testing form, and pre-paid shipping labels for easy return
- Testing in our state of the art AIHA accredited lab for accurate results
- Results reported and e-mailed within 7-10 business days of receipt of your samples
- Suggestions on how to improve your air quality
- Phone and email support
- Patented technology
- Seamless 200 ml/min flow
- Battery operated on/off switch
- asbestos fibres
- ammonia (urine)
- bat guano
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
- chinese drywall
- creosote & creosol
- illegal drugs – meth, marijuana, etc.
- isocyanates (TDI & MDI)
- pepper spray
- sewer gas (hydrogen sulfide)
Results are reported via e-mail within 7-10 business days from receipt of your samples.
- Kits for UK/European customer orders are normally sent out the following business day either by Royal Mail “First Class Signed For” delivery (UK) or “International Business Parcels Tracked and Signed For” delivery (European countries)
- Pre-paid returns labels are included with kits for UK/European customers for the return of the kits and samples from your local post office
- Return of kits and samples for UK customers uses the Royal Mail Special Delivery service which guarantees next day delivery
Return your entire kit, with sample(s), within 14 days to ensure validity of your sample(s).
If unused and all Return Policy conditions are met, the customer will receive a refund for the purchase price minus all shipping costs (both the shipping of the kit to you and return shipment to Prism) and a £30 per sampling tube re-certification charge.
Please note that orders cannot be cancelled once they have left our facility, see Return Policy.
An order can be modified or cancelled prior to shipment from our facility by sending an email to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation of shipment email when your package has shipped. We are sorry that we cannot offer a full refund or change an order once it has been shipped please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
Volatile Organic Compounds
The media is designed for the rapid collection of a wide range of particulate matter including: mould spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cells, fibres, mineral dust, the biogenic and inorganic particles, and opaque particles; learn more.
This test looks for specific chemical compounds known to be present in second-hand (environmental tobacco smoke or passive smoke) and third-hand smoke, commonly thought of as stale tobacco smoke or tobacco smoke residue; learn more.
a little about us
Home Air Check and Office Air Check are brought to you in the UK and Europe through a partnership between Waverton Analytics Ltd and Prism Analytical Technologies.
Prism Analytical Technologies is the leading consultative air testing laboratory in the United States. Our expertise in air scan technology has paved the way for the development of the first comprehensive home air test for total VOCs and total level of actively growing mould. The test results and reports provide you with specific rating levels of common contaminants and the specific actions you should take to remedy.
Each Home Air Check test is analysed by Prism Analytical Technologies, an industrial hygiene air testing laboratory accredited by the AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association).
American Industrial Hygiene Association (AIHI) Accredited Laboratory
Prism Analytical Technologies (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the Industrial Hygiene accreditation program for GC/MS Field of Testing, as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.
Prism Analytical Technologies (ID 166272) is accredited by the AIHA Laboratory Accreditation Programs (AIHA-LAP), LLC in the Unique Scope accreditation program for Formaldehyde Field of Testing, as documented by the Scope of Accreditation Certificate and associated Scope.